Types related to database connections
i-implement-a-third-party-backend-and-opt-into-breaking-changesHelper types for prepared statement caching
- An implementation of
TransactionManagerwhich can be used for backends which use ANSI standard syntax for savepoints such as SQLite and PostgreSQL.
- The default loading mode provided by a
- Valid transaction status for the manager. Can return the current transaction depth
- Represents a change to apply to the depth of a transaction
i-implement-a-third-party-backend-and-opt-into-breaking-changesStatus of the transaction manager
- A variant of the
Connectiontrait that is usable with dynamic dispatch
- A connection to a database
i-implement-a-third-party-backend-and-opt-into-breaking-changesThis trait describes which cursor type is used by a given connection implementation. This trait is only useful in combination with
- The specific part of a
Connectionwhich actually loads data from the database
- Perform simple operations on a backend.
- Manages the internal transaction state for a connection.
- Return type of