Traits that construct SELECT statements
Traits in this module have methods that generally map to the keyword for the corresponding clause in SQL,
unless it conflicts with a Rust keyword (such as
- The traits used by
- Constructs a query that finds record(s) based on directional association with other record(s).
- Extension trait to combine queries using a combinator like
EXPECTwith or without
ALLrule for duplicates
- Specify the
ONclause for a join statement. This will override any implicit
ONclause that would come from
- Methods used to construct select statements.
- Methods used to execute queries.
- Sugar for types which implement both
- A trait defining how to update a record and fetch the updated entry on a certain backend.