Types related to describing schema, and interactions between tables.
Most traits in this module are derived or generated by
- Represents an alias within diesel’s query builder
- Represents an aliased field (column) within diesel’s query builder
- A table appears in the from clause two or more times.
- A table never appears in the from clause.
- A table appears in the from clause exactly one time.
- Types created by the
alias!macro that serve to distinguish between aliases implement this trait.
- Determines how many times
- A column on a database table. Types which implement this trait should have been generated by the
- Indicates that two tables can be joined without an explicit
- Add two peano numbers together.
- Represents a type which can appear in the
FROMclause. Apps should not need to concern themselves with this trait.
- A SQL database table. Types which implement this trait should have been generated by the
- Allows Diesel to implement some internal traits for two tables that are distinct.