Types and traits related to deserializing values from the database
- Deserialize a single field of a given SQL type.
- Deserialize a database row into a rust data structure
- A helper trait to deserialize a statically sized row into a tuple
- Trait indicating that a record can be queried from the database.
- Deserializes the result of a query constructed with
- A marker trait indicating that the corresponding type consumes a static at compile time known number of field
- A specialized result type representing the result of deserializing a value from the database.
Queryablefor primitive types
Queryableto load the result of statically typed queries
QueryableByNamefor untyped sql queries, such as that one generated by