Provides types and functions related to working with PostgreSQL
Much of this module is re-exported from database agnostic locations. However, if you are writing code specifically to extend Diesel on PostgreSQL, you may need to work with this module directly.
- Data structures for PG types which have no corresponding Rust type
- PostgreSQL related query builder extensions
- PostgreSQL specific SQL types
DISTINCT ON (...)
- The PostgreSQL backend
postgresThe connection string expected by
PgConnection::establishshould be a PostgreSQL connection string, as documented at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/libpq-connect.html#LIBPQ-CONNSTRING
- The PostgreSQL query builder
PgConnectionspecific loading mode to load rows one by one
- The OIDs for a SQL type
- Raw postgres value as received from the database
- Used to build a transaction, specifying additional details.
- A decorator trait for
OrderClauseIt helps to have bounds on either Col, Asc
and Desc .
- Determines the OID of types at runtime